Sunday, April 12, 2009

SHAKIN THINGS UP A LITTLE

I have tweaked my deep conditioner yet again. This time I did a way with the yogurt and didn't add any coffee. Here is what is on my head right now.....suave lavender and lilac conditioner(my hair loves it), neem oil (kinda smells like coffee), hemp oil, palm oil, shea butter, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, olive oil, eo's (tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, lavender), castor oil and ground oatmeal for thickening. I just wrap my head in plastic wrap and allow my body heat do the rest. It's starting to melt now (been about 2 hours). I figure if I want protein conditioner I'll add an egg...there's protein in my gel anyway. I'll try and remember to take pictures when I rinse it out ( I always forget that part). I should've taken pictures after I washed with the castille soap....how much my hair must love it to clump up in curls after just having that on it...no conditioner or anything. Stay tuned my curlies for the dramatic results....lol.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
very laidback i refuse to deal with drama or negativity