Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pre-Poo

Hi all.....hope everyone is having one curly success after another. Well i've seen so much from other people about doing pre-poo treatments, i decided to try it myself. Today is shampoo day (so to speak) so i wet my hair really well then applied my suave conditioner and allowed it to set on my hair for a little bit before rinsing it out and using my castille soap. my hair did feel different. quite difficult to describe the feeling (not a bad thing though). then i applied the deep treatment and i'm sitting here melting right now. we'll see if the pre-poo made any major differences. i'm going to try it a couple more times and report back on my progress.
that's all for now curlies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
very laidback i refuse to deal with drama or negativity