Saturday, April 4, 2009

Haircolr Since The Chop

I did my first haircolor since the big chop today. I used Revlon Colorsilk in Burgundy. This brand of haircolor is ammonia-free.....yeah!!!!!! Ammonia is horrible for the hair. I've used this brand before and always have good results, plus it's on the less expensive side versus it's competitors. Well after rinsing out the color I used my regular conditioner, since I had forgotten to bring the conditioner that came with the color into the shower (the original plan was to use the conditioner that came with the color and then follow up with my regular one....o well). When I was done I put the aloe vera gel and jojoba oil in my hair as I normally would. This time however my hair took to it amazingly well, lots of curls popped up everywhere. There were even still moderately defined curls viewable after it dried. It will be interesting to see how my hair will now react to other product and my deep conditioner. They say that hair dye can make your hair more porous;I guess it worked for mine. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
very laidback i refuse to deal with drama or negativity