Saturday, April 25, 2009

Changed a couple things today

So, I've made the decision to try just co-washing and conditioning instead of using the soap once a week on my hair. So on deep condition days (which I might bump up to twice a week) I will do a co-wash and then apply a deep conditioner. Now on the topic of the deep conditioner, I think I have decided to try just using my Suave conditioner as the deep conditioner for a while. I have used it this way before with outstanding results. We'll see what happens with that. I have the conditioner on my head right now doing a deep conditioning. The co-wash was interesting. My hair seemed fuller and slick when I got out the shower. This could be a majorly positive sign as my hair needs tons of moisture. As always I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
very laidback i refuse to deal with drama or negativity