Thursday, April 12, 2012

what i'm up to

Hey so i am making the transition to more of a doingmy own thing kinda deal with my employment. SCARY to say the least. i have faith everything is how it should b and will b well. so a little catch up. i have officially been vegan for 1 year as of 1/1/12...occasional slip on "bad" food i don't need anyway...namely sweets...arrrrrgh convenience is a demon. no flesh for 2 yrs at all as aof 4/8/12. chopped my hair into a mohawk and am now growing it out. got a mixture of blond and red going on...cuteness. let me see got a boyfriend, then a fiance, fiance dumped me 1/6/12 then 2 weeks later began his pursuit of getting me back, gave convo on 2/17/12, returned to his loving arms on 3/17/12...luck of the irish...lol. he really is a great, confused guy...seriously. wrote me a poem yesterday.

so i am studying to be a certified fitness trainer...woo hoo...lotta reading. when do i find the time...beats me but i do. took quizzes on 4 units today. scored 100% on 2 and 87.5% on the other 2...o well i passed. missed 1 question on the 2 that were not 100%.

took my first "true" shamanic journey on 4/8/12...fabulous fun. i learned my power animal....SNAKE...this is kinda funny due to a bit of childhood info i will have to share at another time. so yes i will be looking further into shamanism.

i am now also a certified meditation teacher, nondenominational ordained minister, lightbody activation practitioner (details to come), reiki master/practitioner, massage therapist and beginning my ascent into crystal healing.

i have 2.5 tattoos currently (one is just the outline right now). it will b gorgeous when it is complete. i have many more to get. let me tell u...tattoos on ur thigh are PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN. work up to it.

so some of my future posts will include vegan experiences and photos of many things. follow me on here, like my page on facebook--www.facebook.com/ascendingsonam and check out my website---www.aflowingharmony.massagetherapy.com---for more info about services i offer and to make sure u don't miss a thing...until next time....peace...namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
very laidback i refuse to deal with drama or negativity